At Hair Affinity we pride ourselves on providing the best bridal services. Our stylists are experienced and professional. Our senior stylist, Laurie, has extensive wedding hair experience and will work hand in hand with you during your consult to make sure that you are as excited and confident about your wedding day hair as you are about your dress.
My sister and I wanted to thank you for making us so beautiful for my wedding day! So many people commented on how fabulous our hair looked. You made us feel like a million bucks!
Lindsay and Corey keep up to date on the latest styling techniques and updos and love working their magic with wedding hair.
Our receptionists will work with you from your initial inquiry all the way through to the day of the wedding. They will set up your trial appointments, answer any questions and communicate via e-mail and telephone so you are fully updated throughout the whole planning phase. They will advise you on the appropriate time to book on the day to ensure that we “get you to the church on time”!
|Make Up Consult||$90|
|Wedding Day Hair||$110 in salon/$190 on location|
|Wedding Day Makeup||$110 in salon/$165 on location|
The Bridal Party
|Updo||$95 in salon/$145 on location|
|Blowdry||$55 in salon /$90 on location|
|Blowdry and Flatiron||$80 in salon/$120 on location|
|Flower Girl (Under 12)||$60 in salon/$90 on location|
|Make Up||$85/$130 on location|
The Fine Print…
- For updos, please arrive with clean, dry hair. Updos are considered any half up or all up style.
- If you decide you would like your hair washed and dried before your service, please let us know ahead of time for booking purposes. Anyone who arrives with wet hair will be charged an additional $25.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit must be made at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The balance must be paid two weeks prior to the wedding and is also non-refundable.
- Consults are provided in salon only.
- Travel fee(s) for on location services.